TRAP HOUSE CLOTHING is a independent lifestyle brand based out of Los Angeles, California. The Logo was created in 2011 by William Jones, along with his brother Quinten Jones.It wasn't an easy task. They have struggled, fought, and overcome many obstacles. Through the determination,hard work,and a countless number of sleepless nights they have reintroduced the TRAP HOUSE brand. The brand seeks to reinvent the meaning of the word TRAP, which is historically associated with drugs,violence and the high rate of incarceration. Based off of those facts, the mission of TrapHouse is to completely redefine the term to the meaning of “Trying to Rise Above Poverty.”The goal of TrapHouse is to raise awareness surrounding issues of drugs, racism, and the cycle of poverty. The brand is a combination of the struggle, hustle, good and bad association with Trap culture and music.
- To inspire service in the public interest through the cultural eTnrichment and
- To develop leadership skills while monitoring, encouraging, and rewarding
- Refine self-image, self-esteem, social skills and environmental awareness.
- To assist students, while they are in training, to get started in employment, and
- To assist parents in the handling of their children by giving them opportunity character development of Young Males.outstanding academic performanc to progress successfully in their chosen fields to talk over their problems with those who know and are successfully in their
- To afford youth a respite from the drudgery of the street, through sponsored
- To inform youth of the values of higher education, of assistance available for Entertainment and culture enriched.